1. Ashug contest
2. National dances (yalli, jangi)
3. Folk songs,
4. Live theatre, performances;
5. Ancient folk games (ashig-ashig, diradoyma, chiling-aghaj, azaldaymaz, mollamindi).
6. Pasture culinary examples (meals cooked over open fire, dovga, choban bughlama, kata fried on iron plate, kebabs etc.)
7. Trade fair of applied art samples (Ernie-baskets, mats, souvenirs, saddle, bridoon, etc.)
8. Exhibition and contests of rams, gurdbasars (shepherd dogs) and local pacers(Yorgha horses)
9. Trade fair of highland and specific agricultural goods (herbal pharmacy (curative plants of mountains)), wool, thick felt, honey, meat and milk products (motal and other cheese types)
10. Presentation of culture and music by ethnic groups living in Azerbaijan (talishs, jews, avars, sahurs, lezgins) as demonstration of tolerance and multiculturalism in Azerbaijan.